Saturday 7 December 2013

DailySharePro in the heart of Black December.

Seems like we are arriving right in the heart of Black December... if you are new to the hyip jungle you probably don't know why December is named "black" in this strange industry. Well, the reason is very easy: many admins try to accumulate a big amount of money for a delightful holiday during the Christmas period. This leads to a lot of hyips opening in a short amount of time and closing very quickly, as the admins want some easy cash in no time. So beware out there.
I am facing this month with just one active program in my portfolio, DailySharePro.
At the moment DailySharePro is performing well, the autosurf works smoothly and the withdrawals are paid fast. I tried also the Marketplace function and I am happy to say that I sold some autosurf credits. The procedure is fully automated and when someone decides to buy your credits you receive the money in your account and you can withdraw it as your daily earnings.
I really hope that this program continues to work this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment