Monday 25 November 2013

In profit with Gener8Profit.

It's a very comfortable feeling when you pass breakeven point with a program, as you know that the risk is over and that you can only earn. Obviously you still hope that the hyip goes on paying as long as possible to maximize your earnings but you know you can be more relaxed and enjoy the journey.
This is what is happening to me with Gener8Profit. Breakeven point is passed and now all I have to do is to continue enjoying the instant withdrawals that the program is still offering.

I have to say that I am quite happy with my current portfolio, I have seen on forums that LatitudePay is having some delays in payments but let's hope everything get solved soon.
Anyway,  December is very near so this is one of most dangerous times of the year for investing in hyips, I think that I won't join any new programs till New Year.
Beware out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment