Tuesday 14 May 2013

Profit Reference

After requesting the first withdrawal, let's spend some words on Profit Reference.
Profit Reference is a quite new short-term hyip which opened on May 10th.
The compensation plans are very simple, but often simple things work better. There are three plans: 115% after three days, 138% after 7 days and 200% after 15 days. All interests are paid on expiry and the principal is included. This means that if you deposit 100 dollars today and if nothing goes wrong, you can withdraw 115 after three days.
We all know the risks of this industry so beware and use only money that you can afford to loose.
The FAQ page of Profit Reference says that all withdrawals are processed manually in 48 hours but usually it takes less. Today I requested my first withdrawal and had the nice surprise to be paid instantly!
At the moment I have invested only in the 3 days plan and today I finished the first cycle and requested a little withdrawal and then redeposited in the 3 days plan. I think I'll do at least 3 or 4 cycles before requesting all my principal to let earnings grow and then I'll play with profits.
As usual, I'll update here about Profit Reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment