Wednesday 15 May 2013

Gold Alliance Fund.

After two withdrawals paid on time I want to introduce this new program called Gold Alliance Fund.
It opened on May 10th so it's a pretty new hyip offering two plans: the first one pays a daily interest of 4,5% on the deposited capital for 45 days for a total ROI of 202,5% principal included. The second one pays the 45% every second week for 8 weeks with principal returned on expiry; the total ROI for this second plan is 280%.
I tend to be a conservative hyip player so I decided to deposit in the first plan. I had a good surprise too: a bonus of 4,5% on my invested capital. The offer is valid for the first 5 days of the program so it's ending today. Usually I don't care too much about this offers and actually I did't even read about it till I noticed that the invested capital was slightly bigger than my deposit. My advice is to invest in a program if you consider it's worth the risk and not for the offers. Anyway, the 4,5% bonus was a good surprise.
Daily interests are accredited in the cash balance from Monday to Friday at 23.59 EST. This means that if you don't live in the U.S. or in Latin America you will receive your earnings from Tuesday to Saturday instead of Monday-Friday. It's not a problem at all but it may be confusing at the beginning.
I have already cashed out twice fro Gold Alliance Fund and wihdrawals have always been paid on time.
As always I will update here about this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment