Wednesday 15 January 2014

A Winter Scam

If you are a regular reader of my blog you know that i hardly use the term "scam" when a hyip stops paying as I consider it's part of the game.
I am doing a little exception for the program called ProfitWinter. I joined it four days ago, it opened few days before Christmas and stayed silent for a couple of weeks, then promotion started.
Last week the admin started promoting a lot with special offers, prizes, new plans etc. I noticed the red flag but it was too late. With this hyip I lost the 100% of the invested money. A very bad move I have to say, and a hyip closing two days after starting the promotion, well, this is what I call an organized scam.

2014 does not start very well hyipwise, at least ProfitShare is still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment