Monday 11 November 2013

Daily Share Pro.

Usually I don't like the paid-to-surf type of programs but lately the hyip jungle offers so little in terms of good opportunities that I decided to give a try to a new program called Daily Share Pro.
The main reason for this was that I read about it in one of the best blogs around about making money online, Blondie's Lounge.
The basics of the program are very simple: you buy shares and you get paid to surf a minimum of 25 sites per day. Surfing is very comfortable as it's automatic. The first day I had some problems with it (a few runtime errors) but I think that it was because of my wonky adsl, today it worked wonders.
The daily earnings depend on the bitcoin value but start from a minimum of 1%. The first two days for me it was 1%, today 1,1% so I think it will vary always.
A nice feature of this program is that you get a free share of the value of 5$ every 100 websites that you surf. As there is a maximum of 50 sites per day, technically you can have a free share every 2nd day and this will shorten the road to break even point.
Yesterday, after surfing 50 sites, I didn't get the bonus share so I contacted the support. I was surprised of the quickness of the answer: in few minutes (and it was Sunday night!) I got an email telling that the bonus share will be added today, and so it is! Great work, admin!
There is also another interesting option in this program: users get points to advertise their own websites for every share that they buy or for every surfing session that they complete. Points can be sold to other users, this can shorten the road to BEP even more if you are not interested in promoting. I still have to try this out so I'll write later on this matter.
I didn't request a withdrawal at the moment so I can't say how fast they are paid. I'll write later about this too.

Yesterday I joined another program too, a regular midterm hyip called Gener8Profit. I'll write something about it tomorrow I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment