Saturday 18 May 2013

Gold Alliance Fund: first week of withdrawals.

With today I've finished my first week in Gold Alliance Funds. The program pays only on businness days and the daily interests are accredited from Monday to Friday at 11.59 PM EST, this means that even if you live in that time zone and you request a withdrawal as soon as the interest is accredited, you will be paid from Tuesday to Saturday. If you live in Europe or in Asia then even your interests will be accredited Tuesday-Saturday. It's normal with timezones, it can get a bit confusing but after a few days it becomes clear.
The withdrawals that I requested during this first week were always paid on time even if there were API-related problems between the Golden Alliance Fund server and Liberty Reserve.
In the last two days I suppose that those problems have been solved as withdrawals are very fast: in less than two hours money was already deposited in my LR account.
I have to say that at the moment I am very satisfied with the performance of this hyip.
Let's hope for a long ride in Gold Alliance Fund!

No comments:

Post a Comment